Great Green Juice
To get optimum nutrition, drink this within 24 hours.
Write a review
- 5 celery stalks
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch kale or collard greens
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 bunch parsley
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 green apple or pear (optional)
- Raw honey or stevia to taste (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon Udo's oil, brain oil, or healthy oil of choice to aid in digestion (optional)
- Chia seeds (optional)
- Run all the ingredients, except the lemon juice, through a juicer.
- Stir the lemon juice into the green juice.
- Keep in glass jars or a glass pitcher with a lid in the fridge.
- Even if you don't want to noticeably sweeten this recipe, you might add a tiny amount (1/2 teaspoon) of raw honey to keep this juice from oxidizing too fast.
Recipes for Life by Rita Thomas and Chef Erin Holm https://www.recipesforlife.ca/