Chia Porridge Jar
A great, quick meal that you can take to work or eat after a morning workout. Prepare the night before, then voila - ready to go when you are.
Write a review
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (or stevia to taste)
- 1 tablespoon almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries, pomegranate seeds, or chopped fresh fruit of choice
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Spoon into a 2-cup mason jar.
- Cover the jar with the lid and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, your breakfast is ready to go. Don't forget your spoon!
- Stir before eating.
Recipes for Life by Rita Thomas and Chef Erin Holm https://www.recipesforlife.ca/